<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 26, 2006

AC is over and I'm finally free! :D YAY!

So had AC yesterday. Met Tiff, Png and Denyse for lunch before heading to school. We were goofing around like some mad asses la. Haha. Had some inside jokes too. Back in school, everything was very chaotic but we managed to perform smoothly nonetheless. Its gonna be my last performance and I'm so going to miss everyone la. Okay, not everyone but most of the people. Sigh. How fast time flies.

Tomorrow's a date with ever dearest. Finally la after so long. Haha. So I'm actually looking forward to school for once. And thanks for all those sweet tags. Will reply you guys asap. ( :

Live with it.